LARGE CLUB EXECUTIVES GO TO ROTARY INTERNATIONAL
When: Sunday – Monday, October 1 – 2, 2017
Location: Evanston, IL
Lodging: Hilton Garden Inn North Shore/Evanston, 1818 Maple Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201
The Rate is $119 per night. Make our reservation by either calling 1-877-STAYHGI with the group code: RCHI or online with the below link,
Booking Link: http://group.hiltongardeninn.com/RotaryClubChicago
Airports: O’Hare International; Midway
Local Shuttle / Uber / Taxi: from O’Hare Uber is approximately $27; the host committee will request arrival and departure times of all attendees to encourage ride sharing
Registration Fee: $55 conference registration and optional $50 Sunday dinner.
- Sunday, October 1 – 4:00 PM at hotel
- Sunday, October 1 – 5:30 PM Meet in hotel lobby for transportation to Reception and Dinner. The Rotary Club of Chicago is sponsoring the reception (i.e. beverages) and transportation. Dinner included in registration fee.
- Monday, October 2 – Breakfast on your own
- Monday, October 2 - 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM Rotary International Headquarters. Morning and afternoon snack breaks and lunch included in registration.
- Monday, October 2 – Optional Dinner for those staying Monday evening. Not included in registration, pass the hat.
Content: Top Five Areas of Discovery
WEB - My Rotary, Club Central; Goal Setting/Reporting
What’s next in the evolution of the systems at RI
Resources available and usefulness
Meeting with my Financial Representative
Meeting with my CDS Representative
Presenters and Discovery Experts: A final agenda and presenters for Monday will be completed with Rotary International and forwarded as soon as possible
• John Hewko, General Secretary
• Michelle Berg, Deputy General Secretary
• David Alexander, General Manager & Chief Communications Officer
• Eric Schmelling, General Manager & Chief Philanthropy Officer
• Tom Thorfinnson, General Manager & Chief Strategic Officer (Commutes from Minnesota)
• Peter Markos, General Manager & Chief Information Officer
• Jim Barnes, General Manager & Chief Programs and Member Services Officer